Sales Account Manager
Overall Purpose of the Role
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current
customers in order to help customers in their success journey using our solutions and
consultation services. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication
with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the
customers may face. The ideal candidate will drive company’s business to ensure its
successful growth, profitability, and achievement of business goals for the assigned
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers.
• AM will build relationships and understand customer business to provide
appropriate products, service, and solutions.
• Define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical
sales business objectives.
• Identify opportunities and build credibility with customers utilize your knowledge to
deliver the value proposition to the customers.
• Target key account and new account development / vendor approvals / demand
generation / spec management to get competitive advantage.
• Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer
relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization.
• Develop and maximize the company presence and market share in designated
accounts and territory.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
to meet sales target.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer
needs and objectives.
• Communicate the progress of initiatives to internal stakeholders.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
• Experience in selling product, solution and aftersales, preferred Oil & Gas,
Petrochemical and Power segments.
• Forecast Accuracy and on-time submission of reporting.
• Quality and strength of account plans and strategy.
• Developing and Executing account management.
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all
levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Ability to manage multiple leads and opportunities at a time, while maintaining sharp
attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
• English , Arabic.